Seniors! Let Your Home Take Care of You!
- Never have another mortgage payment - You need not pay back the reverse mortgage or make a monthly payments until you permanently move out of your home.
- Use Tax-free money - The money you receieve from a reverse mortgage is not considered income; it is tax free and will not affect your Social Security or Medicare benefits.
- Remain independent - remain in your home and retain ownership.
- Enjoy Freedom and flexibility - The money you get from a reverse mortgage is yours to use in any way you choose.
Homeowners 62 and older who have paid off their mortgages or have only small mortgage balances remaining are eligible to participate in HUD's reverse mortgage program. The program allows homeowners to borrow against the equity in their homes.
Homeowners can receive payments in a lump sum, on a monthly basis (for a fixed term or for as long as they live in the home), or on an occasional basis as a line of credit. Homeowners whose circumstances change can restructure their payment options.
Unlike ordinary home equity loans, a HUD reverse mortgage does not require repayment as long as the borrower lives in the home. Mortgage companies recover their principal, plus interest, when the home is sold. The remaining value of the home goes to the homeowner or to his or her survivors. If the sales proceeds are insufficient to pay the amount owed, HUD will pay the company the amount of the shortfall. The Federal Housing Administration, which is part of HUD, collects an insurance premium from all borrowers to provide this coverage.
See how we can help, Call use today at: 1-800-760-1833 or apply online today to see how we can help!
* Not authorized to originate or process Massachusetts (Lender License #4633) Reverse Mortgages.